UnevenEdge

sentai filmworks has announced the food wars fifth plate dub

CountFrylock

16 hours ago, Daos said:

What is it you like about this show?

It, uh, makes me laugh? I am consistently amused by the fact that it always winds ways to one-up its ridiculous over-the-top insanity. It's big, loud fun, and I'm very glad it doesn't know the meaning of the word "excess."

Also I may or may not be curious about how quickly someone would die if they took a shot every time a character said "umami."

3 hours ago, Top Gun said:

It, uh, makes me laugh? I am consistently amused by the fact that it always winds ways to one-up its ridiculous over-the-top insanity. It's big, loud fun, and I'm very glad it doesn't know the meaning of the word "excess."

Also I may or may not be curious about how quickly someone would die if they took a shot every time a character said "umami."

See I THOUGHT this show was going to be funny. But I was constantly surprised by how painfully unfunny it was. It's just a running gag stretched out for 4 seasons with a bunch of cooking technobabble as filler. A bad combination of a joke that wore out its welcome after episode 3 and boredom. 

Yeah I don't much care for it sir.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 4:29 PM, PokeNirvash said:

I'd respond with a "YES!" reaction... but I know how season 5 is, so I'll give it to you this time.

You telling me it gets even worse?!

On 1/28/2022 at 6:21 PM, Top Gun said:

Or maybe you like it because of how much it drives everyone else up the wall!

Edited by ben0119