UnevenEdge

Yashahime: Princess Half Demon Double-Header Round 2 (Episodes 20 & 21) Discussion!!

Episode 20: "The Hidden Village For Half Demons" and

Episode 21: "The Secret Of The Rainbow Pearls"

Right after a World Premiere episode of Blade Runner: Black Lotus, watch a solid hour of the Yashahime trio do... stuff... involving Rainbow Pearls and Dream Butterflies and whatnot. Hey, at least it makes more sense than Pop Team Epic, right???

And maybe, just maybe, we'll see Moroha turn red with Jealousy over Elle getting her show played a buttload more than Yashahime is.

12:30 AM Tonight (11/27-28/21), ONLY TOONAMI!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 2

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Jaken's new voice is probably the single worst thing about this entire dub. I'm digging almost all the other voices.

Yeah. A shame this couldn't have come back in time for him to voice him again, since I can only guess that he's retired by now otherwise he would have probably been back.

• Like 1

Maybe TMI and TL:DR if you want, but just explaining why I'm late and why I'm watching Toonami (or trying to) on the road.

This has been a Thanksgiving from Hell.  I was mostly able to compartmentalize my mother and her husband's wretched behavior and enjoy myself eating Thanksgiving meal, next day BBQ, making Pina Coladas, etc, but things took a turn for the worse when we came back from the vacation rental house to my aunt and uncle's house, and one of my grandma's Shih Tzu's dog had gotten loose.  

The dog has multiple puncture wounds and bruises near the front leg and body, attacked by another canine, possibly coyote but most likely another dog.  Running 106 temperature, and has a corneal ulcer.  The vet thinks the eye started before the canine bites, and they are trying to find out if the fever is from infection from the bites or something else.  Though we just got an email update that sounds like good progress is being made.

Anyway, my mother said she is never coming to any family functions again and I said good riddance.  My cousin is getting married soon and she said they won't be allowed at the wedding.

I am still on my way home after we dropped the dog off at a vet near our cousin's house.  We had to drive 3 and a half hours toward home (central TX) because the vet facilities in South TX are such garbage.

It was also mostly cold and rainy the whole time, so we nixed the beach bonfire plan.

So other than that, it was a great Thanksgiving!

But, none of it can match the family drama of the GREAT DOG DEMON FAMILY!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ah crap I forgot this episode was important.

Well good thing I saw it already and can watch it again (can't remember if I saw it dubbed yet or not.)  But I forgot there are 2 this week so I can get the stream back going on my phone and watch the next episode at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Maybe TMI and TL:DR if you want, but just explaining why I'm late and why I'm watching Toonami (or trying to) on the road.

This has been a Thanksgiving from Hell.  I was mostly able to compartmentalize my mother and her husband's wretched behavior and enjoy myself eating Thanksgiving meal, next day BBQ, making Pina Coladas, etc, but things took a turn for the worse when we came back from the vacation rental house to my aunt and uncle's house, and one of my grandma's Shih Tzu's dog had gotten loose.  

The dog has multiple puncture wounds and bruises near the front leg and body, attacked by another canine, possibly coyote but most likely another dog.  Running 106 temperature, and has a corneal ulcer.  The vet thinks the eye started before the canine bites, and they are trying to find out if the fever is from infection from the bites or something else.  Though we just got an email update that sounds like good progress is being made.

Anyway, my mother said she is never coming to any family functions again and I said good riddance.  My cousin is getting married soon and she said they won't be allowed at the wedding.

I am still on my way home after we dropped the dog off at a vet near our cousin's house.  We had to drive 3 and a half hours toward home (central TX) because the vet facilities in South TX are such garbage.

It was also mostly cold and rainy the whole time, so we nixed the beach bonfire plan.

So other than that, it was a great Thanksgiving!

But, none of it can match the family drama of the GREAT DOG DEMON FAMILY!

My heart goes out to you and your fam for everything you all had to go through ❤️ but at least there was still good moments of Thanksgiving celebrations through it.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

My heart goes out to you and your fam for everything you all had to go through ❤️ but at least there was still good moments of Thanksgiving celebrations through it.  

Thanks!

Yeah like I said it wasn't a total loss haha.

I also have a new puzzle of houses in Amsterdam I started.  Did not get far with it and it's one of the hardest puzzles I've ever done.  I tried to preserve it by dividing the completed portion into a zip lock bag and brought it along to conquer at home lmao.

Edited by ben0119