UnevenEdge

Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 3 Toonami Discussion!!

Hey, everyone. Woke up too early this morning and drank alcohol (chardonnay, to be exact) too late this evening, so I'm gonna call off tonight and watch stuff tomorrow. Sorry I can't offer up my thoughts in real time, but in my current state, I don't think the double Yashahime is worth it. At least, not this week.

Take care, and I hope you enjoy the shows, or at least the commentary they produce, in my stead.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Hey, everyone. Woke up too early this morning and drank alcohol (chardonnay, to be exact) too late this evening, so I'm gonna call off tonight and watch stuff tomorrow. Sorry I can't offer up my thoughts in real time, but in my current state, I don't think the double Yashahime is worth it. At least, not this week.

Take care, and I hope you enjoy the shows, or at least the commentary they produce, in my stead.

That's understandable of course and I hope you have a good rest of your night :3

28 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Have a good night!

29 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Enjoy the early rest and night off.