UnevenEdge

King of the Hill returns to [adult swim]

Jman

Honestly, good. 

It's entertaining background noise and does well as such even on repeats since there are enough episodes to stretch things out. 

Now, since this is being considered as the replacement for the loss of Family Guy, what's the replacement for Bob's Burgers since that is still coming up? Still thinking about Futurama...

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

Honestly, good. 

It's entertaining background noise and does well as such even on repeats since there are enough episodes to stretch things out. 

Now, since this is being considered as the replacement for the loss of Family Guy, what's the replacement for Bob's Burgers since that is still coming up? Still thinking about Futurama...

As long as CC keeps Futurama on early weekday mornings, I don't want it moved.

You know what they should do that they never did for no good reason even though their entire fan base has known since A.S's inception would've been perfect, but they'll still never do it because they suck? GET THE CRITIC.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

and apparently there will be a nine hour marathon on thanksgiving...

That was the interesting part to me, it doesn't look like they have a limit on how many times a week they can show KOTH like they do American Dad or Bob's Burgers.

47 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

As long as CC keeps Futurama on early weekday mornings, I don't want it moved.

You know what they should do that they never did for no good reason even though their entire fan base has known since A.S's inception would've been perfect, but they'll still never do it because they suck? GET THE CRITIC.

I think they wanted The Critic and Duckman to be honest at one point. The adult-enough humor of both would have fit in to the late night schedule. But I think Fox still owns the rights to The Critic and if they are currently big time serious about gathering all their properties to be all exclusive like Disney is doing and Viacom is notorious for doing, The Critic is likely off the boards. And since Paramount is Viacom, Duckman was dead before [ as ] was even in a position to look at anything other than semi-free Fox reheats. 

I really see nothing wrong with CC having Futurama too. Family Guy would run on so many dang channels that for awhile there you could just surf from one to another for most of the afternoon into the evening watching nothing but frickin' Family Guy. It's all reheats at this point, just have the same general agreement that [ as ] had with Fox and not play on each others toes. Not that hard since CC would be in the mornings and probably the occasional weekend filler stuff while [ as ] would have it on a very specific schedule due to them needing to be on an actual schedule.