UnevenEdge

When you start your day with ice cream and booze...

Mix

...you're not expecting things to go well.

You're not necessarily expecting things to go badly, but it's fair to say you've written off the day. 

I got a job offer = awesome

I got laid = awesome

Those two aren't connected = reassuring 

Side note - Has ice cream always been this good? I haven't had it in years. I don't really eat sugary things. Is Twix still good?

• Like 1

I now want ice cream and pop. But it's late and cold and I'm in my pjs. 

Twix, however, has changed something. I don't think it's my taste buds because I will eat all the sugars but Twix changed something somewhere. If you can find the peanut butter ones, they still taste good but the regular and the cookies-n-cream ones seem off. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I now want ice cream and pop. But it's late and cold and I'm in my pjs. 

Twix, however, has changed something. I don't think it's my taste buds because I will eat all the sugars but Twix changed something somewhere. If you can find the peanut butter ones, they still taste good but the regular and the cookies-n-cream ones seem off. 

...Maybe you have the wrong side Twix? Apparently the left and right Twix are different factories (?)

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Seight said:

...Maybe you have the wrong side Twix? Apparently the left and right Twix are different factories (?)

I have tried both.

I'm still waiting for a new fluffy pillow to drop out of a ceiling pipe or a free air-trip via magic pneumatic tubes. 

I'm am feeling ripped off.

• Haha 1