UnevenEdge

When you see chefs on TV tasting the sauce they're making

Mix

Do you become filled with rage?

I used to be just like you.

I'd question how they effortlessly tasted the sauce they were making without burning themselves. 

I tried everything. 

Blow on it first, use spoon from freezer, make deal with devil....I tried it all.

I finally figured out the secret.

Those fucks are drunk. 

They can't feel a thing and it makes cooking fun. 

It also explains how Rachael Ray went from cooking for people to making food for animals.

I'm not going to blame alcohol for Mario Batali groping those women, but i'm sure it didn't help. 

Hell's Kitchen was originally about Gordon Ramsay's fight for sobriety in the one place that triggered his drinking, but the producers went another way with it once they saw how he was coping. Eighteen seasons and half a dozen assault charges later and Gordon is still sober, god bless him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mix said:

I'd question how they effortlessly tasted the sauce they were making without burning themselves. 

I tried everything. 

Blow on it first, use spoon from freezer, make deal with devil....I tried it all.

Those fucks are drunk. 

It also explains how Rachael Ray went from cooking for people to making food for animals.

I'm not going to blame alcohol for Mario Batali groping those women, but i'm sure it didn't help. 

Hell's Kitchen was originally about Gordon Ramsay's fight for sobriety in the one place that triggered his drinking, but the producers went another way with it once they saw how he was coping. Eighteen seasons and half a dozen assault charges later and Gordon is still sober, god bless him. 

Still convinced it's this one... no one can peel a clove of garlic perfectly in 2.7 seconds

12 hours ago, Mix said:

I tried everything. 

Those fucks are drunk. 

Yes, but did you make a deal with the ROBOT devil to switch tongues with him?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Grew up watching Graham Kerr (I never saw Keith Floyd), so you might be on to something.

I've never heard of these people, tsar.

The cold war is over. 

You can wear jeans and use up to date references. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Yes, but did you make a deal with the ROBOT devil to switch tongues with him?

There's just so many devils these days it's hard to know who to make a deal with in any given situation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mix said:

I've never heard of these people, tsar.

The cold war is over. 

You can wear jeans and use up to date references. 

Graham Kerr was an Aussie chef, having a cooking tv show long before most anyone else.  He pretty much swilled wine the whole show.

I never saw or heard of Keith Floyd until I tried looking up drunk chefs to find Kerr.

• Like 1