UnevenEdge

Skyrim is the best game ever

Zenigundam

Guest The Hound

The PS4 version is HD remastered with tons of new mods and quests. It's essentially a brand new game. They basically made Skyrim a PS4 exclusive.

:fap:

The PS4 version is HD remastered with tons of new mods and quests. It's essentially a brand new game. They basically made Skyrim a PS4 exclusive.

No.  PC Skyrim still blows console Skyrim out of the water.

Especially with all the mods available.

No.  PC Skyrim still blows console Skyrim out of the water.

Especially with all the mods available.

Think about what you're saying. PC on your little computer monitor, or the home release console version updated for 2016 on your big HDTV?

Also, I cleared out that ancient Dwarven place in the mountains near Winterhold without any potions because I'm a god damn beast.

Think about what you're saying. PC on your little computer monitor, or the home release console version updated for 2016 on your big HDTV?

Also, I cleared out that ancient Dwarven place in the mountains near Winterhold without any potions because I'm a god damn beast.

You do know that most modern day televisions can be used as computer monitors?  Not that I would want to. My monitor is plenty big when I'm only sitting a foot or two away from it.

I use my 64 on my big screen and even then, I prefer using my emulator for single player games because it has better graphics. 

It isn't "the best game ever." I mean it's pretty dang great, but you can't just throw out words like "best game ever" without doing a comprehensive survey across all games of all generations and determining a unifying metric to be used as a grading scale for game greatness.

The special edition remaster for the current generations is indeed dope; but still behind the PC in almost all aspects. There are several mods, for instance, that are currently unable to work on PS4 but run smoothly on the PC.

You were incorrect in stating that SE included new quests and content however. It was purely an engine upgrade along with a compilation of the previously released DLCs.

Also, I use an HDTV as a monitor and sit about 2 feet from it. I'm destroying my eyes, but they bleed because of the beauty of 4k texture mods.

Guest The Hound

SwimModSponges[/member] how big is your directory. Also, fuck skyrim special edition. 100% useless untill SKSE comes out.

Guest The Hound

I actually don't have any of that stuff running.

It's not that I wouldn't enjoy it, it's that I'm worried my girlfriend would get jealous of me spending all of my time with naked elves.

>:D >:D >:D >:D  "running"

:D

Oblivion was not better.

Morrowind was better in several ways but I'm not confident saying it was better overall.

oblivion was far and away better than skyrim. i was actually able to give enough of a shit about it. skyrim wasn't bad, it's just not as good. no opinion on morrowind, didn't play it

Guest The Hound

The PC market averages 6x profit over consoles (put together) a year.

Zeni, you're wrong, you know you're wrong, and you know you're mentally challenged. Stop being a fail troll and find something better to do with your time you fat out of shape sack of shit virgin.

Guest The Hound

I had no choice its an hour long, and tbh the frames only go between 32-45 on my install.

soooooo many texture mods and model mods.