UnevenEdge

Will someone please Google search:

brainscour

6 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Let me just get my mumbo pics lined up, I’ve been working on a few new pieces he will enjoy

That should really drive some paranoia out of a really hilarious topic.  I have Googled and learned that my pronunciation was incorrect for many years.  Must have pulled at least a few chuckles along the way 🤣

3 hours ago, BooThickemz said:

I didnt realize you were mumbo 😬

I just had a feeling it was him based on his weird ways of trying to make us do "group activities." I think it's something he must have learned in group therapy sessions and now misapplies it to real life situations. Of course, I was still doubtful that it was him, and he was also typing with better grammar than normal . . . but then he had to bump one of his threads and confirm it was indeed him.

So, maybe he'll be more persistent next time, but he'll still eventually slip up . . . again and again.

16 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I just had a feeling it was him based on his weird ways of trying to make us do "group activities." I think it's something he must have learned in group therapy sessions and now misapplies it to real life situations. Of course, I was still doubtful that it was him, and he was also typing with better grammar than normal . . . but then he had to bump one of his threads and confirm it was indeed him.

So, maybe he'll be more persistent next time, but he'll still eventually slip up . . . again and again.

He’s strange. One day he just started dming me about his ex wife like i was his ex wife 😂

On 9/22/2021 at 2:01 AM, brainscour said:

The correct pronunciation of "Analgesic," and post it here?  I'm really too embarrassed to do it myself.

What? It's not like the phonetics are printed on the bottle?

Use incognito mode or whatever so there's no evidence.