UnevenEdge

I'm Tangry

mochi

Tired and Angry (''-_-'')

I've spent the better part of a week mad about the whole "lets make the worst character in Beauty and the Beast Gay and act like it's a heartfelt gift to the gay community" thing Disney did in the live action remake

also at Riverdale for destroying the only Gay character in Archie comics (thank god it's on Haitus untill may)

and at Ryan Murphy (the guy who created Glee) in general 'cause he just.....sucks (''>_>'')

it would appear 2017 is the year of Pissing Gay people the fuck off >:(

I am however happy about some things that happened recently too.....I'm just angry at the current moment

Tired and Angry (''-_-'')

I've spent the better part of a week mad about the whole "lets make the worst character in Beauty and the Beast Gay and act like it's a heartfelt gift to the gay community" thing Disney did in the live action remake

also at Riverdale for destroying the only Gay character in Archie comics (thank god it's on Haitus untill may)

and at Ryan Murphy (the guy who created Glee) in general 'cause he just.....sucks (''>_>'')

I am however happy about some things that happened recently too.....I'm just angry at the current moment

And I thought I had no life.

What's the tea on Ryan?

accepting the fact that it's probably a form of self deprication

I just think all his Gay characters are terrible, both from a stereotype standpoint and from a "they treat everybody around them like crap and are all around bad people" standpoint

which is weird because he IS gay, you'd think his LGBT characters would be a least a little likeable

not a single one of my gay friends are remotely worried about any of that because they are far too busy with real life and real problems

its just you... you have way too much free time on your hands mochi

isn't it a little unprofessional for a mod to troll someone?  ::]::

isn't it a little unprofessional for a mod to troll someone?  ::]::

isn't it a little dramatic to call my response trolling?

you said 2017 is pissing gay people off

but you're the only gay person i have seen/heard so unnecessarily upset over such trivial matters

i just think you need to calm down and focus your energy on more important things and then you will find that you weren't really sure why you ever spent the mental/emotional energy over stuff like this

isn't it a little dramatic to call my response trolling?

you said 2017 is pissing gay people off

but you're the only gay person i have seen/heard so unnecessarily upset over such trivial matters

i just think you need to calm down and focus your energy on more important things and then you will find that you weren't really sure why you ever spent the mental/emotional energy over stuff like this

fair,

still, unless I've broken a rule I don't think it's your job to tell me what I can and can't post about

not a single one of my gay friends are remotely worried about any of that because they are far too busy with real life and real problems

its just you... you have way too much free time on your hands mochi

Idle hands are The Devil's...gay things.

I thought you were going on about how it was the year of America Mass Executing Its Homosexual Population?

Or are you finally over that?

accepting the fact that it's probably a form of self deprication

I just think all his Gay characters are terrible, both from a stereotype standpoint and from a "they treat everybody around them like crap and are all around bad people" standpoint

which is weird because he IS gay, you'd think his LGBT characters would be a least a little likeable

I'm guessing that's what Glee did? >.>

tbh I hated Glee, watched an episode.

I got pissed off at the RHPS portrayal -_-

But his other shet really isn't centered around LGBT, which is weird....'cuz like you said, he is gay.

Maybe he'll make another FX series.  >:D

I wonder if he'll bring it up more for AHS political season.  ::HMM::

idk I've been really liking his series on FX >.>

He only put a few gay people in AHS, so I can't really judge THAT since it's horror genre...and it wasn't really a centerpiece.

I do like that he's giving older actresses more screentime/come backs.

I thought you were going on about how it was the year of America Mass Executing Its Homosexual Population?

Or are you finally over that?

I'm not over it there's just nothing I can do about it but wait till it happens

You're black....You're much more likely to be shot over that than being gay......And still, being reclusive........Probably not gonna get shot over that either.

I'm not terribly likely to get shot for being black either since I pass for white

I'm about as Black as

Rashida Jones

MV5BMjA0ODM2MzQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAxNTUxOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Wentworth miller

MV5BNTM3ODkxODI4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjY3NDM0._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

and that Disney kid Cameron Boyce

latest?cb=20160309065356

(all have one white parent and one black parent like I do)

I'm just saying with the government in the state it's in I am not safe here

Oh, so you were only conveniently black when we were discussing Princess and the Frog.....Makes sense.

I'm black enough to have an opinion on black issues

(also you already knew I was Biracial don't act like this is a shock)

I'm black enough to have an opinion on black issues

(also you already knew I was Biracial don't act like this is a shock)

I didn't......This is the first I'm actually hearing of this.  I only recall you saying you were black when we were discussing PatF.  I'm not "shocked" but I really didn't know.

I didn't......This is the first I'm actually hearing of this.  I only recall you saying you were black when we were discussing PatF.  I'm not "shocked" but I really didn't know.

kay, I assumed you were trolling,

yeah I'm mixed, I say I'm black because, I largely consider myself black, even if I do have more of a white passing appearance(and also because as soon as most white people find out I'm half black they switch to thinking of me as a black person)