UnevenEdge

A new couple in the friend group

Mix

Now that we've normalized quarantine bubbles, this should be a problem of the past. 

Also, how is it that most everyone has dealt with an insufferable new couple, but they fall into the same patterns when they meet someone.  Is it revenge? 

New couples are awful and its why i dont do well on relationships. Its even worse with social media and you have to see thousands of bae posts until they start to get on each other's nerves....then the move on to the reluctant vies for togetherness in some pics that look forced......but thats just my cynicism.

A lot of women have had me "post our pics so i know you arent hiding me" and i dont mind, but the bottom line is, i dont post a lot of selfies.  

Luckily, im seeing one of my on/offs who is just annoyed with people in her business as i am, so she doesnt press the issue....worse she'll do is like every post she sees other women on...not alerting them, but letting me know not to get too friendly lol.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

New couples are awful and its why i dont do well on relationships. Its even worse with social media and you have to see thousands of bae posts until they start to get on each other's nerves....then the move on to the reluctant vies for togetherness in some pics that look forced......but thats just my cynicism.

A lot of women have had me "post our pics so i know you arent hiding me" and i dont mind, but the bottom line is, i dont post a lot of selfies.  

Luckily, im seeing one of my on/offs who is just annoyed with people in her business as i am, so she doesnt press the issue....worse she'll do is like every post she sees other women on...not alerting them, but letting me know not to get too friendly lol.

Getting rid of all social media cures this problem.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, André Toulon said:

They say love is insanity. If you don't do well in relationships it's only because you are a sane man refusing to capitulate to an insane system that has enslaved all those around you. 

oh shit, what if love was like a virus and certain people are just immune O.o

Holy antelopes, what if this is all a simulation and you, like Neo in the matrix, are able to see the cracks in the code.

WHAT IF women are actually from venus and men are from mars. Then gay people get to say "I told you so"

OMG, what are the chances that all these theories are right?

or wrong, I guess....probably more likely

Truth is I don't even remember making this thread :/

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.worse she'll do is like every post she sees other women on...not alerting them, but letting me know not to get too friendly lol.

Lemme just flag some of these posts so you know whats up XD

• Haha 3

I try not to hang out with couples. Its cool if you want me to meet your partner but dont make me hang out with them. 

Like cool, lets go grab a drink, hi, nice to meet you and bye. When you wanna hang out solo lemme know

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mewn said:

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Honeymoon phase to the cheating phase to the murder phase.

I finally understand why i'm no good in relationships.

No one broke it down for me before.

Murder goes last. 

It's really a no-brainer when you think about it. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mix said:

I finally understand why i'm no good in relationships.

No one broke it down for me before.

Murder goes last. 

It's really a no-brainer when you think about it. 

I can't wait to see that Lifetime movie about you.

In The Mix of the Night

Now it sounds like pern.

Welp...it is Lifetime, I'll keep it.