UnevenEdge

You'd think with all of The Rock's side hustles

Mix

we'd finally get that cooking show he's been setting up for the better part of two decades now...

I mean I thought that's why he originally left the WWE....I was looking for him on the food network 

I desperately want to know what The Rock is cooking before I die

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mix said:

we'd finally get that cooking show he's been setting up for the better part of two decades now...

I mean I thought that's why he originally left the WWE....I was looking for him on the food network 

I desperately want to know what The Rock is cooking before I die

Fast Forward to 40 years in the future, The Rock is on his death bed

Science still hasn't found a cure for your giant penis-itis and you accidentally get a boner one day and the blood can't get back to your brain fast enough giving you only 10 days to live

Make a Wish makes an exception for you even though you're old as balls and you roll your modified wheel chair with a wheel barrel attached to front into The Rocks room

Mix- "WTF WERE YOU COOKING ALL THESE YEARS?"

The Rock- "Come closer"

Due to your awkward dimensions of your wheel chair they have to move The Rock's bed sideways so this is possible

*The Rock struggles to lift his head to your ear

The Rock- "Closer."

*You then move within awkwardly close distance of an old person where your ear is like a mil inch from that weird white stuff they have on the corners of their mouth

The Rock- "You"

His Hospital bed suddenly starts whirring and moving back and forth across the room rapidly and then he proceeds to People's Elbow you

The Nurses help him back onto his bed at which point he hits a green button (Jurassic Park style) too weak to do the eyebrow raise and having planned for it, a robotic arm comes out of the bed and tapes one of his eyebrows up, the bed then shoots out the window while fireworks begin shooting out from it in mass display of awesome.  The Rock planned to splat into the building next door, and he dies on impact, but he doesn't splat, no.  He's still so massive he's shoots through the cheaply contracted wall, and through at least 2-3 more floors before finally coming to a rest on the new interns desk

I'm going to be honest, I lost my train of thought after the first sentence

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Fast Forward to 40 years in the future, The Rock is on his death bed

Science still hasn't found a cure for your giant penis-itis and you accidentally get a boner one day and the blood can't get back to your brain fast enough giving you only 10 days to live

Make a Wish makes an exception for you even though you're old as balls and you roll your modified wheel chair with a wheel barrel attached to front into The Rocks room

Mix- "WTF WERE YOU COOKING ALL THESE YEARS?"

The Rock- "Come closer"

Due to your awkward dimensions of your wheel chair they have to move The Rock's bed sideways so this is possible

*The Rock struggles to lift his head to your ear

The Rock- "Closer."

*You then move within awkwardly close distance of an old person where your ear is like a mil inch from that weird white stuff they have on the corners of their mouth

The Rock- "You"

His Hospital bed suddenly starts whirring and moving back and forth across the room rapidly and then he proceeds to People's Elbow you

The Nurses help him back onto his bed at which point he hits a green button (Jurassic Park style) too weak to do the eyebrow raise and having planned for it, a robotic arm comes out of the bed and tapes one of his eyebrows up, the bed then shoots out the window while fireworks begin shooting out from it in mass display of awesome.  The Rock planned to splat into the building next door, and he dies on impact, but he doesn't splat, no.  He's still so massive he's shoots through the cheaply contracted wall, and through at least 2-3 more floors before finally coming to a rest on the new interns desk

I'm going to be honest, I lost my train of thought after the first sentence

This is everything I never knew I wanted

You should have turned in a packet for Jon Stewarts new show

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

This is everything I never knew I wanted

You should have turned in a packet for Jon Stewarts new show

I'm at that point of the night where I've had enough drinks to just let my brain go.

The next one I'll be pretty decent at video games, and any drinks after that I quickly descend into not being able to multi task at all and watching a shit ton of animal videos on youtube