UnevenEdge

due to the winter storm last week in texas AOT EP68 couldn't be dubbed

CountFrylock

The good news is that on March 13th, we lose an hour due to DST, so we might lose an hour of Toonami that night as well. It would be cool for DBS/AOT to take the night off that night, then for DBS to show up at 8 PM or 11:30 PM on March 20th, AOT at Midnight, and Dr. Stone at 12:30.

Hopefully a 2-week break will be long enough to complete the series!

Edited by OwlChemist81

5 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

true but it's possible this could become another MHA S4 situation where toonami is forced to bounce between reruns and new episodes constantly

Funimation is 100% headquartered in texas and their entire staff lives there. Expect more delays to come, and for different shows.

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Funimation is 100% headquartered in texas and their entire staff lives there. Expect more delays to come, and for different shows.

fortunately for toonami attack on titan is the only problem

fire force(season 2)is 7 weeks ahead of the toonami broadcast(after this saturday It'll be 6 weeks)

the second season has 4 more episodes to dub

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I didn't realize the Attack on Titan episodes were being dubbed right as they came to Toonami like that.  I hope there wasn't any damage to the Funi offices or employees' homes.  And hopefully none of them had their power out for days.  Ours kept going off and on for hours at a time.  But it would have been WORSE if it stayed off that whole time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I didn't realize the Attack on Titan episodes were being dubbed right as they came to Toonami like that.  I hope there wasn't any damage to the Funi offices or employees' homes.  And hopefully none of them had their power out for days.  Ours kept going off and on for hours at a time.  But it would have been WORSE if it stayed off that whole time.

AoT Season 4 is the only dub premiere Toonami has right now.

• Like 1

It will certainly be interesting to see when Toonami can premiere more AOT again. Hopefullly it just has to take a 1-week break, but if it needs a longer time-out, might I suggest the following:

3/13: Toonami shrinks to 3 hours for DST; Food Wars: The Third Plate leads the block at Midnight

3/20: Cosmo Samurai mega-cut plus music video event

3/27: Uhhh, Ballmastrz Season 2 Episodes 19 and 20?

Hopefully AOT would be back on track by April!

Edited by OwlChemist81

If they were anticipating a two week delay or longer, they wouldn't be rerunning the latest episode first. Hell it would have made sense to rerun at least two episodes unless they were very sure they only needed one week. Granted, another power outage could happen but that's not their expectation.

Meanwhile, the probability of Dr. Stone coming soon isn't looking quite as good. There's no episode this week and there wasn't one last week of either. There will probably be one next week but that's anyone's guess.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, elfie said:

February. 27- 67

March 6 - ... 67, the rerun

March 14 - 68

as i said in the other topic toonami and funimation have a contract that states toonami has first dibs on all episodes of attack on titan and they aren't allowed to put them online until toonami has aired the episode

this saturday is a rerun and sunday of course won't have a new episode uploaded because "toonami would consider that a breach of contract and there are consequences for that"