UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 12 "Shadows Cast By Divine Light" Discussion!!

Just now, ben0119 said:

Psychedelic stuff.

Man I thought these two were evenly matched, but Joker is on a whole other level.

Oh shit, the captain of the 1st Company is involved with all this?  Well, I guess he is worse than we thought.

I mean this series seems to have hit the "the organization the heroes work for is secretly the villains" stage of Shonen series pretty fast

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY CAST SONNY STRAIT AS THIS GUY.

Is the current Joker Sonny Strait too?  Doesn't sound anything like him.  He has more range than I thought because I was thinking they had three voice actors for this guy.  Kid, teen, and adult.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Is the current Joker Sonny Strait too?  Doesn't sound anything like him.  He has more range than I thought because I was thinking they had three voice actors for this guy.  Kid, teen, and adult.

Sonny is adult Joker. I'm pretty sure he's also those higher-pitched crazy hallucinations in his fights.

• Like 2

Just now, mochi said:

I mean this series seems to have hit the "the organization the heroes work for is secretly the villains" stage of Shonen series pretty fast

Yeah, well, they were fighting Hibana's company very early in the show.  I thought that was too early for infighting back then haha.  And I expected more shady characters in the Companies and church, but this episode shows the people running things are pretty much fully irredeemably evil.

If things shift, these people would be better villains than the White Clad who want to DESTROY THE WORLD MUAAHAHAHAHA.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah, well, they were fighting Hibana's company very early in the show.  I thought that was too early for infighting back then haha.  And I expected more shady characters in the Companies and church, but this episode shows the people running things are pretty much fully irredeemably evil.

If things shift, these people would be better villains than the White Clad who want to DESTROY THE WORLD MUAAHAHAHAHA.

Inb4 it turns out the White Clad are trying to restore the world and the fireforce are trying to keep it in a nearly destroyed state

Spoiler

considering the Carbunkles are powered by imprisoned humans and it's being implied this show is a prequel to Soul Eater