UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War Of Underworld Final Episode (#23) "New World" Discussion

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

in this world...well, in this one particular island on the eastern side of the world, we all it a dojo

just wait till Alice finds out Japan isn't the only continent on the earth and there's several countries with blonde blue eyed people who look like her and they're all genocidal monsters because Reki said so

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Wait, Kirito and Suguha still have parents? Hasn't their house always been empty in every other episode? lol

they had a mom (to suguha, aunt to kazuto) but this is dad's first appearance.

Ā 

i always thought it was super irresponsible of kirito to go back into ALO after SAO because i was sure his mom would catch him in that headgear and have a fucking aneurysmĀ  of grief and horror

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Wait, Kirito and Suguha still have parents? Hasn't their house always been empty in every other episode? lol

Suguha's mother has appeared before but this is the first time we ever saw the dad lmao.Ā  I think it was said he was working overseas? :D

Also these are Suguha's parents but they are technically Kirito's aunt and uncle.Ā  What happened to his real parents and why did he have to live with cousin, aunt, and uncle?Ā  Did they die in a car accident or am I thinking of someone else?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Suguha's mother has appeared before but this is the first time we ever saw the dad lmao.Ā  I think it was said he was working overseas? :D

Also these are Suguha's parents but they are technically Kirito's aunt and uncle.Ā  What happened to his real parents and why did he have to live with cousin, aunt, and uncle?Ā  Did they die in a car accident or am I thinking of someone else?

they died in a car crash, which is also Tuxedo Mask's backstory

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

More MC bullshit here as Kirito is somehow able to fight a sophisticated and seemingly superior bipedal construct to a draw.

We don't how good her android body is.Ā  Either way, that duelĀ didn't go well for him lmao.

• Like 1