UnevenEdge

dare me to buy an iphone 12 pro max 256 gb? - *BOUGHT* - UPDATE! - [DELIVERED]

Poof

do it

dare me

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want it but i cant make myself push the button

and dare me to whip my dick out in the store

do u dare me to whip my dick out?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Poof

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

Don't do, fucking cheap ass hoe. Buy that 20 dollar Kyocera.

I need my selfies and videos to be good and ppl want shows on phone app only video chat platforms these days. I need something that can stream good

Edited by Poof

1 hour ago, Poof said:

I need my selfies and videos to be good and ppl want shows on phone app only video chat platforms these days. I need something that can stream good

Pay my tuition for a piece of this wet ass pussy.

Edited by bnmjy

1 minute ago, Poof said:

Pay for my iphone arent u so humiliated you have to pay for my iphone bc of your race?

No way, my race's young children proudly made those phones in sweatshops, and harvested the tungsten at gunpoint, amongst other things. We are glad to be servile.

4 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

No way, my race's young children proudly made those phones in sweatshops, and harvested the tungsten at gunpoint, amongst other things. We are glad to be servile.

Are you glad to be servile to this white tgirl?

2 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I mean, it's not as satisfying as being servile to a BLACK woman who shamelessy shows off her clunge, but it can do for now.

She'd like your little asian penis. You're completely useless to me. How does that make you feel?

17 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

HEY MODS THIS IS ROLEPLAY AND POOF SHOULDN'T BE BANNED

I had a comfort woman joke too that would definitely catch me a ban, lol

Sorry had to draw a bath. I'm in the tub now. I would def get banned. plus my cashapp is pretty light and i need that fruit of the abused east asian worker to send my dick pics to asian "men" who actually know their place so our scenario is crashing into a wall here

yes do it. i bought the regular 12 so you need to get the fancier version. 

and yes also whip it out. but only if it's like in the t-mobile stores here where they make you sign for the new phone purchases on their tablet things. that way you can just whip it out and sign your name with your junk. 

11 minutes ago, new_disease said:

yes do it. i bought the regular 12 so you need to get the fancier version. 

and yes also whip it out. but only if it's like in the t-mobile stores here where they make you sign for the new phone purchases on their tablet things. that way you can just whip it out and sign your name with your junk. 

I really want another half inch of screen space so bad i will always think about it if i dont get the pro max. And whenever my battery dies ill think about how the pro max's battery wouldnt have died yet. And how all the AR shit that i never play would look so much better w/that lidar and telescopic 3rd camera on the back which is a status symbol. Guys at the airport see I got the iphone w/3 cameras and theyre gonna be like oooo shes serious

5 minutes ago, Poof said:

I really want another half inch of screen space so bad i will always think about it if i dont get the pro max. And whenever my battery dies ill think about how the pro max's battery wouldnt have died yet. And how all the AR shit that i never play would look so much better w/that lidar and telescopic 3rd camera on the back which is a status symbol. Guys at the airport see I got the iphone w/3 cameras and theyre gonna be like oooo shes serious

See now you have to do it. Show them you're serious with your three cameras. 

Do it, do it now 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, new_disease said:

See now you have to do it. Show them you're serious with your three cameras. 

Do it, do it now 

I unno... If i just got the regular 12 it would be $400 cheaper. Do thats enough savings to pass up that 0.6" extra screen space? And extra 2 hours of battery life when streaming video?

What if theres like a bird and i need it but i wont be able to see it bc i only have 2x optical zoom and not 5x?

I mean w/$400 i could buy a nice samsung point and shoot selfie camera w/a huge ass sensor.

But the screen spaaaaaaace ahhhhhhhh i neeeeeeeed it

The guys at the airport will be like only 2 cameras???? pshhhh she compromises i'd never let her suck MY dick

15 hours ago, Poof said:

I unno... If i just got the regular 12 it would be $400 cheaper. Do thats enough savings to pass up that 0.6" extra screen space? And extra 2 hours of battery life when streaming video?

What if theres like a bird and i need it but i wont be able to see it bc i only have 2x optical zoom and not 5x?

I mean w/$400 i could buy a nice samsung point and shoot selfie camera w/a huge ass sensor.

But the screen spaaaaaaace ahhhhhhhh i neeeeeeeed it

The guys at the airport will be like only 2 cameras???? pshhhh she compromises i'd never let her suck MY dick

400 cheaper is also nice. But don't you want to 1up me and have that THIRD camera in the back? 👀

and be able to flex that camera at the airport and everywhere else like a bad bitch 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, new_disease said:

400 cheaper is also nice. But don't you want to 1up me and have that THIRD camera in the back? 👀

and be able to flex that camera at the airport and everywhere else like a bad bitch 

I don't need to one up you but yes I very very muchly must let those around me know I'm a bad bitch that's what this is all about

3 hours ago, NaBarney said:

Smh. 

So much for the drug hoard. 

oh I still have plenty for that :P

thats actually the main reason i waited so that i had enough to clear all my expenses and have enough to pick up all the drugs

Edited by Poof

On 1/12/2021 at 6:07 AM, Codename: Jackass said:

you could spend that money and build a pretty decent gaming rig if you wanted to do that kind of thing.

Gaming rig will improve my twitch brand but so far twitch hasnt made me more than like $300 yet. And thats all from fans cashapping me NSA donations after watching me play. I've only made about $7 total thru twitch itself. I know theres potential but its still a side project thats not guaranteed to pay off anytime soon compared to sw. And the xbox i have is enough to satisfy my gaming appetite.

And joking about wanting a big phone to get me laid. My phone is my direct interface into my fandom. And I can film and edit 4k 10 bit HDR with just this phone. My selfies and camshows will be drastically improved. More responsive and cutting edge functionality for managing my socials and chatting w/fans.

It has eSIM and a physical SIM card so its a dual sim phone so I can have two perfectly separate numbers on one phone. In addition to being back in the iOS ecosystem so I can use Sudo which is the best VOIP / anonymous / disposable number app I've ever used. It was so useful, better, and more reliable than any similar app on android.

Im excited to use it for AR gaming tho. The lidar sensor is supposed to be really good for that.

But yea its more a business thing than anything

Edited by Poof

2 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Man, I should really think about getting a computer to be popular on twitch. I wreck that crowd. 

Lol, and I thought you had the phone. All you have is a secondhand product review!

Fedex is holding it hostage thats the update. It's harrowing. The tracker page said it would be delivered on the 13th now since that passed it says "arriving soon" i'm not sure where the youngstown fedex warehouse is but its like 15 mins away tops. Its been sitting there since 8am yesterday. They must release it its so close