UnevenEdge

IMAGINE

That_One_Guy

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I could've sworn I kept pestering you to bust it out and you said you can't because it melted in the trunk.

I was probably just making excuses or didnt want to talk about how it was stolen which happened way before i started storing vintage games in my truck

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poof said:

I was probably just making excuses or didnt want to talk about how it was stolen which happened way before i started storing vintage games in my truck

I'm so confused.... if it was stolen BEFORE you started storing vintage games in your truck.... does that mean you got another one and stored it in your truck? And if so, why would you have to tell me about it being stolen?

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm so confused.... if it was stolen BEFORE you started storing vintage games in your truck.... does that mean you got another one and stored it in your truck? And if so, why would you have to tell me about it being stolen?

I dont think there was ever a dreamcast in the trunk. If there was, it wasn't mine. A lot of what was in the trunk was just what got abandoned at my house by ravers. There were 2-3 N64s in there. If there was a dreamcast I dont have it now

6 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You deserve to get your retro consoles stolen after you let your NES melt in the car trunk.

Reveal hidden contents

😝

^^^ I think you misread what I wrote quite a while back in this conversation. 

2 minutes ago, Poof said:

I dont think there was ever a dreamcast in the trunk. If there was, it wasn't mine. A lot of what was in the trunk was just what got abandoned at my house by ravers. There were 2-3 N64s in there. If there was a dreamcast I dont have it now

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

^^^ I think you misread what I wrote quite a while back in this conversation. 

Ohhhh yea I did. I got the NES its in the closet here rn. Idk why I said it melted probably just making excuses 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't know if you mean you didn't want to play because you were on hard drugs, or if being on hard drugs made you feel like just making up excuses for the hell of it.

the latter. plus the ravers hooked up the N64 first and that was just kinda was enough to game on