UnevenEdge

Got a trump supporter to walk out of my show

That_One_Guy

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

I'd have walked too.  If I had gone out, it would have been to get away from anything political.

I actually do empathize with that and this is the first time I've ever said anything political. I usually 1000000 percent avoid it. I was just riffing and it came out before I even realized I said it

9 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

I actually do empathize with that and this is the first time I've ever said anything political. I usually 1000000 percent avoid it. I was just riffing and it came out before I even realized I said it

Save the apology...His scenario was insincere af.  No one walks out because you agreed with their political viewpoint....He would have walked and called you a libshit or something as he complained that it's people like you that are the real bigots.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Save the apology...His scenario was insincere af.  No one walks out because you agreed with their political viewpoint....He would have walked and called you a libshit or something as he complained that it's people like you that are the real bigots.

Lmao funny thing is I'm not even a liberal nor have I ever identified as a democrat. It's funny how people call you a liberal communist just because you don't like trump. 

• Like 1