UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind Episodio 34 Discussion

JoJos%20Bizarre%20Adventure%20Golden%20W

Episodio 34:

The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 1 (鎮魂歌レクイエムは静かに奏でられる その① Rekuiemu wa Shizuka ni Kanaderareru Sono 1)

Toonami air date:
September 20th, 2020
at
12:30am

RIP Jean Pierre Polnareff? Last time on Golden Wind we discovered the high ground was not enough for Polnareff in his return to battle. During the fight between Polnareff and Diavolo, the arrow was revealed as Jean's trump card. However despite surprising Diavolo it didn't stop him from quickly gaining the upper hand and soon stabbing through Polnareff. As the boss gloated over Polnareff's lifeless body a mysterious figure clad in black appeared suddenly before him. Diavolo appearing confused as he was unable to identify the new presence began shouting at this figure, demanding to know who this was before him. Is Polnareff truly dead? Tune in tonight in order to figure out more.

In fact anyone tuning in will get two sugar cubes 

tenor.gif?itemid=14210919

Perhaps even three sugar cubes 

tenor.gif?itemid=15747265

Golden Wind dub premiere 

Only on Toonami

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's 11:30 for me so tonight my Saturday night shall end like it always does--with Modern Crusaders by Enigma after another great episode of JoJo!

Kinda sad that we're down to only 6 left to go until Toonami will have aired all of the current JoJo series in existence! I doubt they would go back and acquire Part 1 and Part 2, but if they need more to play during the pandemic, it would be an interesting move!

(I still say the Essence of Kars is in the Stand arrows...)

Also, here's some fun pre-episode entertainment from the cast!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Thanks 1