UnevenEdge

BIG details about gen:LOCK Season 2...

OwlChemist81

1 hour ago, 3ngag3 said:

I...forgot this show even existed to be honest...

It did Ok ratings on Toonami but being tied to Rooster Teeth controversy and Toonami failing to advertise the cast, because of course DeMarco wouldn’t mention David Tenant and Dakota Fanning.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jman said:

It does prove all the acting talent in the world only does so much when the animation is 100% Rooster Teeth QUALITYtm.

I honestly don't even understand the appeal of RT.

I've never seen RWBY, and am somewhat curious about it, but I've heard a lot of folks say that series went to shit years ago.

I've heard mixed things about Genlock but in general it sounds like it's probably shit too

On 9/15/2020 at 4:28 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

.....so the reason for such a long delay in announcing a second season is because they threw out whatever they had planned for season 2 to retool the show into a political satire basically

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mochi said:

.....so the reason for such a long delay in announcing a second season is because they threw out whatever they had planned for season 2 to retool the show into a political satire basically

Well remember, the original creator was shitcanned for being terrible and possibly embezzling funds from other projects.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 9:37 PM, Daos said:

I couldn't get past the herky jerky animation. Story seemed ok, but nothing special.

I’ll say this much, when it started as a small Youtube original from a studio best known for parody dubs of Halo deathmatches and other fan made materials, it was impressive.  When it’s graded on the standards of an actual TV show, not so much.  Let’s be honest, the best their animation has ever looked are the little bits of actual animation done for that one fighting game from Arc System Works.  

• Like 1