UnevenEdge

follow me if you want to live

nameraka

1 hour ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

If you misquoted Terminator just to irritate me you have succeeded.

If you cited the wrong film for the same reasons....Success.

And don't you dare say you were referring to Arnold....He is either The T800 or The Terminator.

22 minutes ago, Radical Left said:

And don't you dare say you were referring to Arnold....He is either The T800 or The Terminator.

I'm trying to figure out why you think he referenced the wrong film, my best guess is you forgot Kyle Reese says it in the first one.

25 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm trying to figure out why you think he referenced the wrong film, my best guess is you forgot Kyle Reese says it in the first one.

Don't remember it at all, but a search says he did....His delivery sucked and is why the results for it takes you straight to T2....So while, I'll admit being wrong, I'll not entertain the notion that his clip is what made it a quotable.

7 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Just referencing the series, I think after the first movie it was a subtle signal of trust, "something is happening right now and you need to do as I say."

It was the first thing Kyle said to her, I think Arnold said it to John and Sarah in the second, i think Arnold says it to John and John says it to Katherine at the cemetery scene in the third, I think, and then in the fourth Kyle says it to the half robot guy.

In a turnaround Sarah says it to Kyle in the fifth, because finishing the movie in the future was just another war movie with robots and who wants to see that besides everyone. I sorta liked the movie but the entire plot where more and more shit came back was dumb because they laid out why they went after Sarah Connor in the first or second one, it was the earliest they could find a relative of John. Complete oversight by whoever put together that story.