UnevenEdge

Crunchyroll Removes 77 Titles on August 1st

The1gairon

I was gonna be mean about this, but there are some really good titles that are leaving. Humanity Has Declined, SHIROBAKO, tsuritama, Un-Go.

With so many missing titles and the fact that they keep missing out on valuable seasonal acquisitions, CR doesn’t feel as valuable as it used to.

1 hour ago, Chapinator-800 said:

I was gonna be mean about this, but there are some really good titles that are leaving. Humanity Has Declined, SHIROBAKO, tsuritama, Un-Go.

With so many missing titles and the fact that they keep missing out on valuable seasonal acquisitions, CR doesn’t feel as valuable as it used to.

I predict they will be on HiDive.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:02 PM, Distinct Lunatic said:

Meh. The majority of anime released in the past decade is weeb / ecchi / Moe bait series.

That's every anime season for the last 10+ years.

Though, this season is remarkably bland. The only show worth watching is Re:Zero. The difference in quality is so extreme there's virtually no point in watching anything else since it'll just look bad by comparison.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

That's every anime season for the last 10+ years.

Though, this season is remarkably bland. The only show worth watching is Re:Zero. The difference in quality is so extreme there's virtually no point in watching anything else since it'll just look bad by comparison.

Honestly MHA is the only new anime that I follow, since the grand majority of those that have been released this past decade don't interest me at all. Most of the shit I've liked has been from Trigger, with Kill la kill, little witch academia, Darling in the Franxx, also their movie Promare. I plan to watch BNA whenever I can find a good English download.

51 minutes ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Honestly MHA is the only new anime that I follow, since the grand majority of those that have been released this past decade don't interest me at all. Most of the shit I've liked has been from Trigger, with Kill la kill, little witch academia, Darling in the Franxx, also their movie Promare. I plan to watch BNA whenever I can find a good English download.

I've been pretty disappointed by Trigger, honestly. Like, I really wanted to like them. Abenobashi, FLCL, and Dead Leaves are all really memorable. Gurren Lagann onwards have always felt off in a way that's hard to quantify.

BNA does look interesting. I want to watch it but keep getting gut feelings from Trigger that it'll be more of wanting to like it and not being able to.

Anyway, Re:Zero is really good and everything else this season sucks and is lame and stupid and my opinion is factz. 😎

Except Japan Sinks. That's also good. Forgot it was this season and not Spring.