UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super rerun Discussuon 7-19-20

Just now, elfie said:

Toonami faithful's FB page even reposted a speech from 2019 that applies perfectly to this.

I'm joking. It's not a brave stance it's just being pointlessly woke by campaigning against something that no one is for.

Just now, elfie said:

"something that no one is for."

Cool. By this logic asians don't exist. Nothing suspicious here.

this reminds me of when the youtuber super orange cat(he frequently uploads toonami news updates and ratings reports)got pissed off at toonami saying black lives matter and that they should keep politics off the channel

• D'oh 1

Just now, CountFrylock said:

this reminds me of when the youtuber super orange cat(he frequently uploads toonami news updates and ratings reports)got pissed off at toonami saying black lives matter and that they should keep politics off the channel

This is even more ironic given how he's on a thread themed on a show made by Asians.

Episode 108: "Frieza and Frost: A Mutual Malevolence?"

Tonight (3/27-28/21) at midnight!!

Now on Twitch, FUNimation and Toei Animation are counting down the Top 10 fights in Dragon Ball Super:

I missed #10 and #9...

#8: Trunks vs. Goku Black "This May Hurt A Little"

#7: Gohan vs. Goku "Current Full Power"

#6: Goku vs. Jiren "I Think We're In Trouble"

#5 through #3 I missed due to a phone call

#2: Vegeta vs. Top

#1: ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU VS. JIREN "THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR"

Edited by OwlChemist81

1 minute ago, mochi said:

also I'm not drinking tonight since I have a bad foot sprain and I don't wanna get drunk in addition to being in pain

I'm not drinking tonight because I have COVID!

I meant to get the vaccine for my 40th birthday; turns out I just ended up getting the damn disease!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Confused 1