UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super rerun Discussuon 7-19-20

3 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

One of the earliest shows to premiere on [as] Toonami!

WAY back in Fall 2012!

I remember watching this from its Toonami premiere to it's last episode. Of course I also remember watching Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins from around that year on the block.

• Like 2

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

I remember watching this from its Toonami premiere to it's last episode. Of course I also remember watching Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins from around that year on the block.

Holy that was back when I would buy anime DVDs! Now I just pay for monthly streaming service fees.

• Like 2

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

They were Toonami's first new shows, and of course all along BLEACH was on the block, though it did go into reruns because it needed a dub hiatus in December of 2012, but at least we also got NARUTO!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

Holy that was back when I would buy anime DVDs! Now I just pay for monthly streaming service fees.

That was back when the Funimation Channel was around before any streaming service I tried getting. I still buy anime blu rays and dvds but not for every single show like back then.

• Like 1

ah yes, Goku unlocking a new ability just because he needs it

claiming he can't use it at will when Vegeta asks how to use it...then proceeding to access it at will every battle for the rest of this Arc

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I'm behind because I was catching up on Final Space after WrestleMania went off the air.

im behind because someone just up and went into the room without notice (he NEVER does this at this time of the day). But this is a rerun I saw, and it's boring anyway.