UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 304 Discussion

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN EPISODE 304 DISCUSSION

The Underworld Transfer Jutsu

As Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, and Akamaru regroup and try to assess their new situation, on the other side their friends frantically try to figure out what is wrong with them.

Last week's battle in the Fourth Shinobi World War continues.

Toonami on Adult Swim @ 2:30AM

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

The filler writers remember neji is still a character with a once handy ability

The filler writers remember a lot of things and characters Kishimoto doesn't, sadly.  So this Shippuden filler isn't all bad, on that account.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The filler writers remember a lot of things and characters Kishimoto doesn't, sadly.  So this Shippuden filler isn't all bad, on that account.

Agreed,thought this might have been filler planned for part 1. Major props if the filler writers remembered this far back if they planned this for part 2 instead though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Though he should stop complaining about her being unladylike too.

She just reminds of one of those real life people who wont hesitate to embarrass someone in front of a large group of people...iiick

• Like 2

When Sasuke wasn't brought back after that arc and I realized RESCUE SASUKE [FROM HIMSELF!] (LOL) would be an ongoing thing and one of the series end goals was when I realized this series and its story and characters were going off a cliff.

SASUKE IS AN UNSYMPATHETIC ASSHOLE BASTARD OF A CHARACTER AND HIS "FRIENDSHIP" WITH NARUTO IS POORLY BUILT UP AND UNCONVINCING!

• Haha 2

"I don't have any Chakra left.  This is it!  I can't get any bigger!" 

Uhh...

d5rcdqh-53c84eee-a41f-4b03-83c2-ab4b651f

tenor.gif

Spoiler

And, yes they should have been the couple instead of that randomness with Sai.  Would have come nice full circle from how Ino used to fawn over Sasuke and how she used to think of Choji, writing him off because he was fat.  Then the team got nicer and friendlier with each other.  And Ino grew up and treated Choji better.  Ah well...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1