UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 9 Discussion

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right!

in her defense

she's completely right....later story arcs make her statement here completely canon...Vegeta is genuinely a good father and husband....he just doesn't think he is cause he hates himself

>:

So I was going to take the subway, and i would've been here half and hour ago, but every subway route right now is either delayed or screwed up.  I wound up sitting on the train between stations for 15 minutes.  So I had to walk home after that, settle in, wait for the internet to load, and then complain to the subway service for 10 minutes about all the problems that came up, AND THEN come here!!!!! Ugh.

I was pretty excited to see your Goo Ja's earlier this evening, it has been a long time Elfie but I am glad to see you again

in her defense

she's completely right....later story arcs make her statement here completely canon...Vegeta is genuinely a good father and husband....he just doesn't think he is cause he hates himself

The problem is that he spent his life projecting a certain image of himself.  And being a good husband and father sort of goes against that.  He also might think it's weak to love them, so maybe he's still a little confused and conflicted when it's brought up.

AS Message Boards?  It got more and more infested with trolls without practically any mod or admin regulating. Last Fall, it was shut down alledgedly because altright supporters took it over, and AS has no intention of replacing it with something else. DeMarco even said he hated what its become in a Pre-Flight episode.

Woah!!  Gohan is gonna be a father!  :D  More and more kids keep getting made in this show/

AS Message Boards?  It got more and more infested with trolls without practically any mod or admin regulating. Last Fall, it was shut down alledgedly because altright supporters took it over, and AS has no intention of replacing it with something else. DeMarco even said he hated what its become in a Pre-Flight episode.

Woah!!  Gohan is gonna be a father!  :D  More and more kids keep getting made in this show/

No, I mean the place you left the [as] boards for.

Okaaay.

Now this board kept loading for 5 minutes and then crapped out.

Yeah, that's a frequent problem that Luuv says he's saving up money to fix.  The server here is shoddy at best and tends to crash during popular shows.

Okaaay.

Now this board kept loading for 5 minutes and then crapped out.

Yeah, it still happens whenever an episode heats up and we're probably all trying to post.  It comes back pretty quick though most of the time. But yeah, it still needs more.

So, next episode will probably have a lot of exposition and maybe 5 minutes of fighting.

Sounds about right.

Contrary to how much shit I'm giving the series, I really want to like it. I'm not as patient as I used to be.