UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 9 Discussion

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a Spoiler that makes me personally happy

Vegeta later achieves the form after this one, skipping straight past this one, without any help, implying first of all that this ceremony is completely unnecessary and that he was seconds away from achieving this form by himself to begin with

When Goku comes into the scene, no one has anything to do anymore.

which is why I hate Goku

I liked him in Dragonball (because he Krillin and Yamcha were more or less equals there) but in Z onwards he's a completely boring and predictable character

>:

So I was going to take the subway, and i would've been here half and hour ago, but every subway route right now is either delayed or screwed up.  I wound up sitting on the train between stations for 15 minutes.  So I had to walk home after that, settle in, wait for the internet to load, and then complain to the subway service for 10 minutes about all the problems that came up, AND THEN come here!!!!! Ugh.

>:

So I was going to take the subway, and i would've been here half and hour ago, but every subway route right now is either delayed or screwed up.  I wound up sitting on the train between stations for 15 minutes.  So I had to walk home after that, settle in, wait for the internet to load, and then complain to the subway service for 10 minutes about all the problems that came up, AND THEN come here!!!!! Ugh.

Hey! Good to see ya! Glad you found your way here!

>:

Welcome to the board.  What happened to your old one?