UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 9 Discussion

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS Message Boards?  It got more and more infested with trolls without practically any mod or admin regulating. Last Fall, it was shut down alledgedly because altright supporters took it over, and AS has no intention of replacing it with something else. DeMarco even said he hated what its become in a Pre-Flight episode.

Woah!!  Gohan is gonna be a father!  :D  More and more kids keep getting made in this show/

alt right trolls took it over? did that really happen? what did demarco say about the boards? what had it become, in his opinion?

All the new Super Saiyan God forms are lame (just a color swap from their regular hair) but the first form is especially useless.

First because it's just base Goku imbued with God Ki. It should just be called Saiyan God, not *Super* Saiyan God.

The Blue Form should be called Super Saiyan God because THAT is the form where they're using the Super Saiyan powers together with their God Ki.

But instead they name stupidly name it Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Smdh!!!

Not to mention the first form Goku uses is pointless anyway, because Goku never uses it again and Vegeta proves you don't even need to achieve it to attain God Ki.

This whole concept is really a complete mess.

I can't be too forward about this because some of the same members are here, but it was bad. There was personal attacks, threats, and horrible mod regulations. NOBODY liked the new webhost the message board went to.

I think the biggest problem was the constant daily spam attacks. The people doing that should have had their IP banned immediately.

I can't be too forward about this because some of the same members are here, but it was bad. There was personal attacks, threats, and horrible mod regulations. NOBODY liked the new webhost the message board went to.

I was there when the [as] boards went down and everyone had to shift to the Dev Boards.

It was like...remember that scene from the Futurama episode where it mimicked 2012 and the ship escaped to Mars and Zoidberg commented on how Earth was still blue and calm, and then they cut to Earth and it was pure rioting?  It was like that.

I think the biggest problem was the constant daily spam attacks. The people doing that should have had their IP banned immediately.

It had a downvoting system. I got spam-downvoted to the point where my account was relegated to a Newbie status, and I couldn't live-reply during the block due to the reply limit.  I got so mad, that was actually the last straw for me and I REALLY DID leave those boards for good. That was almost a year ago.

It had a downvoting system. I got spam-downvoted to the point where my account was relegated to a Newbie status, and I couldn't live-reply during the block due to the reply limit.  I got so mad, that was actually the last straw for me and I REALLY DID leave those boards for good. That was almost a year ago.

I remember that.  I tried to fight it.  And when it hit others, as well.  But it was like the Flood...

You were missed when you finally departed, though.  I forget who it was but I know ben0119[/member] knew who did it.

12 pages of discussion = yay!

Finding out the last 2 are bitching about the old boards = boo! (Or should I say "Buu?")

And I would say the theory that Gohan was a Super Saiyan at the point of ejaculation is a pretty good one, since if I were him I'd probably experiment with it! Maybe Super Saiyan Sperm blew right through a condom and that's why we have Pan? And as for Videl briefly going Super Saiyan herself, maybe it's like that thing where babies can sometimes heal their mothers' illnesses just so they can be born and survive?

Oh and the new super saiyan god form character design for the hair and color looks way too similar  to goku in  his kaioken form.  Pretty lazily designed  S:

from what it sounds like Super Saiyan God

basically is Kaioken....just like a Super version of it

it also turns out the form isn't necessary, because Vegeta obtains the form after it without ever being given Godly powers, he basically Ascends to godhood by himself with no need for the ceremony Goku went through

then Goku surpasses Him by mixing Kaioken with it

there's also another form called Super Saiyan Rose that is apparently only possible if you have access to kai powers.....except that's what Kaioken is....

.so no part of the Super Saiyan God form makes sense

• 2 weeks later...

from what it sounds like Super Saiyan God

basically is Kaioken....just like a Super version of it

it also turns out the form isn't necessary, because Vegeta obtains the form after it without ever being given Godly powers, he basically Ascends to godhood by himself with no need for the ceremony Goku went through

then Goku surpasses Him by mixing Kaioken with it

there's also another form called Super Saiyan Rose that is apparently only possible if you have access to kai powers.....except that's what Kaioken is....

.so no part of the Super Saiyan God form makes sense

Also so this: 

super_saiyan_blue_3_goku__dragonball_super__by_rayzorblade189-d9uwd4z.png

is a thing, I guess?[/img]