UnevenEdge

#CancelDragonBall

4 hours ago, elfie said:

Oh my god are you really one of those people who phrase it like a damn Twitter meme that outlasted its welcome?!

I hope you're joking and you do realize this was a joke post.

That said, the original dub voice of Killah aka the last image above was PRETTY BAD and no one is willing to admit they were the voice.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 10:30 AM, MasqueradeOverture said:

Tell FUNImation to drop the rights and Toei to burn the masters because INJUSTICE.

Staff Officer Black | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom

Mr. Popo | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom

Mondo Cool DB/DBZ/DBS | SUPER BACK IN JULY 🙌🏿

LOOK how woke I am erasing the cultural facade while ignoring the broken system itself LOLLOLOLOLOLLOOLL!!!11!!!!!!!!

you say this as a joke but the way Toriyama draws black dudes really is Hella racist

well....except for Uub

Uub | DBZ Maja Future Wiki | Fandom

....Uub is cute

Edited by mochi

Joke post of course, but I didn't think Officer Black and Killah were drawn bad.  And lest you forget, Commander Red was a selfish narcissistic incompetent idiot.  Black was the actually competent and killed Red when he found out he really wanted to use the Dragon Balls to make himself taller.

Popo isn't even supposed to be black... or even human.  He is meant to be like a genie or guru.

I don't even know what race Uub is supposed to be, but I didn't think black.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:47 AM, ben0119 said:

Joke post of course, but I didn't think Officer Black and Killah were drawn bad.  And lest you forget, Commander Red was a selfish narcissistic incompetent idiot.  Black was the actually competent and killed Red when he found out he really wanted to use the Dragon Balls to make himself taller.

Popo isn't even supposed to be black... or even human.  He is meant to be like a genie or guru.

I don't even know what race Uub is supposed to be, but I didn't think black.

Uub's race is never stated but based on his skin-tone and garb when he first meets Goku he could be either from somewhere in Africa, or somewhere Arabian or Indian
 Uub | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom

the point stands that he's the lone dark skinned humanoid in the series who doesn't have pink Donut lips though

1 hour ago, mochi said:

Uub's race is never stated but based on his skin-tone and garb when he first meets Goku he could be either from somewhere in Africa, or somewhere Arabian or Indian
 Uub | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom

the point stands that he's the lone dark skinned humanoid in the series who doesn't have pink Donut lips though

I think he is from the Dragon Ball Earth's equivalent of yeah, basically what you said.

You forgot Nam.

450?cb=20180812074123

Lul, when I googled him, I saw a theory that he is Uub's father.