UnevenEdge

Gleipnir

3ngag3

So, if you've seen Parasyte, this kind of story might seem familiar to you.

Youth gets a power he never asked for in the first place, learns to control said power and matures as a result of it.

Only this one is a furry.

Gleipnir%20-%2001%20-%2004.jpg

And it has psycho waifus

Gleipnir%20-%2001%20-%2009.jpg

Gleipnir%20-%2003%20-%2030.jpg

Gleipnir%20-%2003%20-%20Large%2036.jpg

It's been a fascinating experience so far.

I wouldn't classify getting infected by an alien that was trying to eat your brain as a "power", but I guess I get where you're coming from. 

EDIT: Getting some heavy FNAF vibes from some of those screenshots.

Edited by TrylSyz

So far it’s been a mess, but not the trainwreck I would’ve expected or hoped for.

I guess it’d be worth it because there are only so many shows left due to the COVID-19 delays and you get to see the freckled girl’s buttcrack a number of times.

But writing about it can be underwhelming because it’s messy but not messy enough that you can have a big laugh at it like Mirai Nikki or Kings Game. Maybe when more aliens come in, it’ll get there. 

5 hours ago, Chapinator-800 said:

So far it’s been a mess, but not the trainwreck I would’ve expected or hoped for.

I guess it’d be worth it because there are only so many shows left due to the COVID-19 delays and you get to see the freckled girl’s buttcrack a number of times.

But writing about it can be underwhelming because it’s messy but not messy enough that you can have a big laugh at it like Mirai Nikki or Kings Game. Maybe when more aliens come in, it’ll get there. 

Future Diary was fucking awesome tho.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...