UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind Episodio 21 Discussion

Hi. Ovalshine here (OSC). So, you're probably thinking, "Two weeks in a row? Didn't you say it was fixed?" Yes and yes. Let me tell you a story.

You see, my apartment complex has residents who use Uverse like me, and those who use a local ISP who uses the same AT&T lines. Lately, it was told to me that the local ISP and Uverse have been having some conflicts regarding this apartment complex with the local ISP using cheap crap to screw up Uverse users. Or so that's how I understood what I was told. I'm probably off a bit on the story. What I know for sure is that AT&T was here all day Friday, and is still working on things (likely returning Monday). The technician that was supposed to arrive Saturday morning didn't show because of all of this. I called about it, and was told that they'd call me when they're all done, and see if I still need a technician to come out.

And how was your day? 😂

I know about the marathon next week, so I won't be around even if my internet is back and operational. I'm currently running my computer off my phone's hotspot (something I didn't know my phone could do last week), but it doesn't allow me to watch Toonami. In any case, I'll be back in two weeks unless they're planning a plethora of marathons that I don't know about yet. I'll look it up after posting, so no need to answer this.

• Like 1

So, to summarize King Crimson's ability, it is three fold.

One, he can stop time.

Two, in this stopped time, he can see the results of any actions taken by anyone within the stopped time, a sort of clairvoyance.

Three, what he sees in that stopped time, he can erase from existence leaving only the results of the actions taken, making it look like time skipped forward a bit.

Edited by 3ngag3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1