UnevenEdge

I got a henna tattoo

mookielady

and found out I'm allergic to the ink so I'm bumpy and itchy. I tried some home methods to remove it but I'm pretty sure that's not even the problem. I had it done yesterday so I'm thinking this is just a delayed allergic reaction the ink which was scraped off like an hour after it was dry. I have showered and used cortison but still itchy.  :(

idk, I guess it's because you said hena tattoo, i expected something super complicated, but I saw the cat and started laughing...

I realized after I posted it that it was probably not at all what you expected. The more complicated patterns where more expensive.

Still Me[/member]

what's going on with your skin in that pic? Is that a layer over your tattoo or does that just happen to tattooed skin?

its the bandage my tattoo artist uses...its like a water proof nexcare like bandage...if you leave it on for 3 days you dont peel

Henna is art body art made by using ink made from crushed henna leaves. You apply it to the skin and let it dry and when you peel it off it leaves a stain that lasts for a couple of weeks. It's traditionally used in india and middle eastern countries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henna

Interesting. If it only lasts a couple weeks I hope it didn't cost much.  ;D