UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Aliciziation - War of Underworld Episode 11 Discussion

So yeah....how the hell are they not locked out of making admin level changes on the level of changing the entire program to realtime?

If they had that kind of access they should be able to literally lock the program and just get Alice.

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I thought you had to have the STL device to access the Underworld?  How is Critter piping in players who are just using conventional VR tech?  Did I miss something?

EVEN YOU, A FAN OF THIS SERIES, HAVE ISSUES WITH THIS?!

image.jpeg.663a02f838838a719bc8e74029f5b552.jpeg

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

just kinda annoying

also the way she's written implies the mommy and daddy stuff is a kink of the author's rather than just her being cute

I don't think it's a kink.  It's just meant to be cute.  But some people think it's overdone.

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

>_>.........I'd complain but our country's image overseas is justified all things considered

like, we're at the top. people punching at us is fair and doesn't actually do any damage.

like with men, straight people, and white people. *shrug*

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • D'oh 1

Just now, Ultima said:

War of Underworld is Japan's revenge for World War II. 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

........there's actually a lot of Anime creators who are "Neo Axis" this is giving me shades of that

but again.....considering what America is like right now.....this hate is justified

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

like, we're at the top. people punching at us is fair.

like with men, straight people, and white people. *shrug*

no I mean that we have a genocidal racist as president who is killing all of us by enabling a plague to spread unchecked >_>