UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Aliciziation - War of Underworld Episode 11 Discussion

LOL I've been looking forward to this scene.  In the Japanese version the American gamers were all speaking Engrish and it was hilarious!

So that fat shut-in gamer dude got a smokin' hot blonde girlfriend?  Or is it his sister?

Hahahaha gamer stereotypes!

Edited by ben0119

Ironically this is even more of a lifting of .hack

since "THE WORLD" in .hack was never meant to be a game, but a program to create a literally living A.I. representation of the creator's unborn Daughter....

Petro Hall of Music 13: Aura Theme-.hack - YouTube

that an inept game company turned into a game, knowing nothing about the fact that there was a crazy ass A.I. system capable of killing people in the code they used

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

Ironically this is even more of a lifting of .hack

since "THE WORLD" in .hack was never meant to be a game, but a program to create a literally living A.I. representation of the creator's unborn Daughter....

Petro Hall of Music 13: Aura Theme-.hack - YouTube

that an inept game company turned into a game, knowing nothing about the fact that there was a crazy ass A.I. system capable of killing people in the code they used

For the umpteenth time, the original SAO web novel was being written before .hack even came out.  Nothing is "lifted." 

The AI is being created to put into war machines.  It has nothing to do with anyone's daughter.

But they aren't trying to turn it into a game.  Critter is piping in players to overwhelm the Integrity Knights and their army.