UnevenEdge

permissions for alts

want to access areas of the site and change a few things i need a mod to help me with?

is there any way to get access to DF without 500 posts?  i want to change my rank and some other stuff, 

basically i want to reinvent this account without making another account and my main must have 5k.

• D'oh 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bare minimum limit of 500 posts set for DF is pretty much set in stone. It's an area that you have to work to see and then wish you hadn't. :D

Serious serious answer, the only way to jump that barrier is to be an Admin since they have to have access to all the areas of the boards at all times for important Admin things. Like pillow fights. 

48 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The bare minimum limit of 500 posts set for DF is pretty much set in stone. It's an area that you have to work to see and then wish you hadn't. :D

Serious serious answer, the only way to jump that barrier is to be an Admin since they have to have access to all the areas of the boards at all times for important Admin things. Like pillow fights. 

Don't tell him that. Now he's going to beg for admin status.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 12:36 AM, Radical Left said:

$.

You need $.

an example $$$ could probably fix....?!?!?!

weird shit.  ie. i typed something drunk, or was uninhibited for some other reason and now regret that i said something that will permanently be posted somewhere in cyberspace,

or how dumb you can look by comparison.  this board is where i found out i am not skilled in creative writing, actually no, a creative writing class i took i college was but this place is 20x as public.

just regrets

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...