UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #79 (416) DISCUSSION!!!

I bet the Preppers are yucking it up right now.

https://time.com/5797950/coronavirus-preppers/

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/E7270D70-599C-11EA-B28B-A29761A06443

And let's see...

ff8b9e994a52d4c4023781b2b500a72c.jpg

Wow I'm shocked.  Usually anything that exists will be drawn as anime art and in large amounts, but it is all I was able to really find.  And no, tactical outfits are not the same thing, Google!

This has already been drawn though - 

1f5.png

And I bet a lot of people aren't laughing at me for being slightly germaphobic anymore.

I am amazed at how many people are just now discovering good hygiene though.

I think some are overreacting and panicking too much.

But man, things sure have escalated in a week, eh?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, mochi said:

have mild concerns that Toonami's gonna go into reruns soon cause of the Trumpvirus but least it hasn't yet

Toonami is animated, not a live production.  Why would it be going into reruns?

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

I'm calling it that because he's the one who's letting it spread unchecked in the US

How is Trump at fault for that?  Trump has always wanted to restrict travel and immigration.  So if anything, the people opposed to his policies would be the problem.

I know that cruise ship company screwed up, and the CDC released someone who wasn't showing symptoms, but later tested positive for the virus.

• Like 1

This guy is annoying.  And Bakugo agrees lol.

Also kind of hard to get behind his story when he and it were retconned into existence.

Foggy memories?  Is she and no one else aware she was replaced by Toga?  Oh ok the others know.  She's just too ditzy to realize it.  Wow.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mochi said:

have mild concerns that Toonami's gonna go into reruns soon cause of the Trumpvirus but least it hasn't yet

I think most of the shows already finished animating these current seasons running on Toonami so I don't think that'll really be an issue. And any dubbing that needs to be finished, if any, probably can be since it's not like there's a big gathering to record.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

This guy is annoying.  And Bakugo agrees lol.

Also kind of hard to get behind his story when he and it were retconned into existence.

Foggy memories?  Is she and no one else aware she was replaced by Toga?  Oh ok the others know.  She's just too ditzy to realize it.  Wow.

Bakugou is the only character in this episode I like