UnevenEdge

I hate being a sensitive little bitch

jackiemarie90

38 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I just want to destroy men with my body.

................You'll have plenty of choices, then. No need to be nervous about it. No need to put dick on a pedestal. Just deep breaths, and you'll be fine. No need to look into and interpret things.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

................You'll have plenty of choices, then. No need to be nervous about it. No need to put dick on a pedestal. Just deep breaths, and you'll be fine. No need to look into and interpret things.

You know this was the one post slightly not related to guy. Im not joking when I say that I love playing Tanya as a character for years and favorite finisher of hers was when she wrapped her thighs around a mans neck to snap it. XD It's a true inspiration for me and my gym goals. 🤣 

But thank you. Thinking of going to the school's anime club tonight instead of the history chapter meeting. XD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

A disclaimer?

I hope you do well in life, may God bless you .... but just in case, fuck you 

I meant a disclaimer that you're not about interacting with them, but if it seems like they won't accept the diplomacy, then ignore, which implies not "fuck you"

14 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Everybody loves Raiden, Hell I love Raiden. Along with Scorpian and Tanya and a few others. xD

I don’t love Raiden. The reason so many do is because his toolkit is amazing In the last 2 games. They finally made the God of Thunder and Lightning....fight like the God of Thunder and Lightning. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 4:00 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

I hate easily developing feelings for someone, I hate caring about people who don't like me back. I hate being me. Can someone please just delete mah memories already. kthanx

Jackie, someone needs to be the one who cares when no one else will.  You are that person.  It's a heavy burden, but we are all better for you being there.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:22 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

I think if you kiss a person not knowing what they want, and knowing you want to do little with them, is misleading on it's own. Not necessarily manipulation. But not nice either. It's whatever tho, this thread title itself suggests I'm aware of everything going on so. 🤷‍♀️

Um, it sounds like he wanted to do more than a little with you. It’s just that you both didn’t know how to communicate.

Neither one of you were wrong. Move on and actually talk next time.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:00 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

I hate easily developing feelings for someone, I hate caring about people who don't like me back. I hate being me. Can someone please just delete mah memories already. kthanx

sound like  ever time develop feeling for some offline