UnevenEdge

Lupin the 3rd OVA: 'Is Lupin Still Burning?' Discussion

3ngag3

12 minutes into the Lupin OVA?  That's too far for me to rewind and catch back up during commercials.  And well, it's 18 minutes in now after that commercial.  I might as well just start watching from the beginning of my recordings at this point.

I DIDN'T THINK I'D BE GETTING HOME THIS LATE!

We ate at Top Knotch, the burger place in Dazed and Confused.  Then we did the cake and presents, then the young and able-bodied among us walked through the Zilker Lights... park is lit up with lights and displays.  Got in there at 9:50, and got back to my cousin's house at midnight or so?  Stayed a while after that and then we had to drive back home.

And something did not agree with me.  So I didn't even eat any cake, and I forgot my pieces there!  Was Nao working in the back at that burger joint?!

Anyway I hope the shows have been good tonight and everyone has been having a good time.

Why was Black Clover an hour long block on the DVR?  Was it a special double length episode, or was it some kind of fuckery related to the Lupin OVA?

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

12 minutes into the Lupin OVA?  That's too far for me to rewind and catch back up during commercials.  And well, it's 18 minutes in now after that commercial.  I might as well just start watching from the beginning of my recordings at this point.

I DIDN'T THINK I'D BE GETTING HOME THIS LATE!

We ate at Top Knotch, the burger place in Dazed and Confused.  Then we did the cake and presents, then the young and able-bodied among us walked through the Zilker Lights... park is lit up with lights and displays.  Got in there at 9:50, and got back to my cousin's house at midnight or so?  Stayed a while after that and then we had to drive back home.

And something did not agree with me.  So I didn't even eat any cake, and I forgot my pieces there!  Was Nao working in the back at that burger joint?!

Anyway I hope the shows have been good tonight and everyone has been having a good time.

Why was Black Clover an hour long block on the DVR?  Was it a special double length episode, or was it some kind of fuckery related to the Lupin OVA?

Hey

Hmmm. No idea, Black Clover was normal length.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Hey

No idea, Black Clover was normal length

I see Black Clover on my recordings and it's just 30 minutes.  But I look at the guide now and it shows it was 30 minutes, and shows JoJo in the schedule after it... but JoJo did not record. T__T What the hell, SuddenLink!  I can't record if a show that isn't listed!  Before it showed an hour long Black Clover and no JoJo when I set up the recordings!  I suppose I could have manually recorded a single block of time for all the shows.  But I was trying to just make sure the stuff I really cared about got recorded, since I don't have a lot of space. (I didn't record Food Wars.)  I guess I'll have to watch JoJo via On-Demand tomorrow or whenever they put it on there.