UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 270 Discussion

StarPanda

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

most of these characters look reasonable....but the dude and girl with TERRA COTTA RED skin look nuts

I believe some of them are fictional ethnicities, like the Ishvalens.  I mean, you've already got black people with blonde hair.

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Do people with terra cotta red skin happen in the real world?

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

black people with blond hair.

Aboriginal Australians are born with blonde hair that turns black later

Related image

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Interesting, but it doesn't stay that way, huh?

they're not the only ones. thi wasn't supposed to be an argument.

but the black people in naruto are clearly supposed to represent black people, as distasteful as some of the characters are. mochi was just commenting on how the anime uses an unusual shade of brown to represent their skin in this episode and certain others.

6 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

they're not the only ones. thi wasn't supposed to be an argument.

but the black people in naruto are clearly supposed to represent black people, as distasteful as some of the characters are. mochi was just commenting on how the anime uses an unusual shade of brown to represent their skin in this episode and certain others.

Well yes they're obviously meant to be black.  Even so, I've never seen anyone with the skin tone of the secretary girl.  So it is fantasy to some extent.  And this is how they have looked the whole time.  I don't think different colors have been used.  At the very least, those characters always had reddish skin tone.

Who is distasteful?

Edited by ben0119

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Kakuzu is back?  Argh.  I said before but it's bullshit having those hard-earned victories taken away.

Hidan's immortality still hasn't been explained.

Asuma...  hell.

I think it's supposed to give us a good view of how far everyone's coming with some of these rematches

Yeah, brutal bringing him back, those three seriously invested now.

27 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I think it's supposed to give us a good view of how far everyone's coming with some of these rematches

Yeah, brutal bringing him back, those three seriously invested now.

Yeah maybe.  It still pisses me off though.

I hope that his death isn't ruined by bringing him back here.  That was so well done, and then that filler episode added to it.

• Like 1