UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 270 Discussion

StarPanda

13 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah maybe.  It still pisses me off though.

I hope that his death isn't ruined by bringing him back here.  That was so well done, and then that filler episode added to it.

Yeah, I agree. 

It's also really pretty lazy bringing them back.

Edited by DangerMouse

17 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I agree. 

It's also really pretty lazy bringing them back.

Yup lol.

I think there may be something to the idea some have said of this war not being planned ahead of time.  Why kill off most of the Akatsuki before you have the war?  And if it was planned like this, that probably makes it even worse lol.

Edited by ben0119

59 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yup lol.

I think there may be something to the idea some have said of this war not being planned ahead of time.  Why kill off most of the Akatsuki before you have the war?  And if it was planned like this, that probably makes it even worse lol.

Yeah. also at least aside from the obvious ones a lot of the guys brought back aren't actually ones we've seen before and are some of the old famous ones at least.

48 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah. also at least aside from the obvious ones a lot of the guys brought back aren't actually ones we've seen before and are some of the old famous ones at least.

Yeah I think it's okay to bring back the ancient legendary ninjas, but bringing back literally everyone that died, and especially the Akatsuki, seems ridiculous lol.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:32 AM, ben0119 said:

Well yes they're obviously meant to be black.  Even so, I've never seen anyone with the skin tone of the secretary girl.  So it is fantasy to some extent.  And this is how they have looked the whole time.  I don't think different colors have been used.  At the very least, those characters always had reddish skin tone.

Who is distasteful?

i'm pretty sure that the particular skin tone isn't supposed to be a fictional brown but rather an unusual shade of brown.

Killer Bee is distasteful. first black guy in the show and he's a rapper for no reason. i hate him.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, CorbeauKarasu said:

i'm pretty sure that the particular skin tone isn't supposed to be a fictional brown but rather an unusual shade of brown.

Killer Bee is distasteful. first black guy in the show and he's a rapper for no reason. i hate him.

I think it was.  Maybe there is someone that actually looks like that, but I dunno'.  I do think it is supposed to be near-fantasy to some extent.

Was he the first one who appeared?  Just checked Naruto wikia.  I thought maybe Omoi and Karui or Raikage showed up first, but nope, looks like Bee was first.  I think he is a fun character, but he does get annoying and obnoxious at times.