UnevenEdge

Fire Force Episode 11 Discussion

Just now, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

I don't watch Toonami and never seen this series, so have zero clue as to what's going on in it, but the question is, is it worth watching? The only thing I know about the series is there's some hot stuff going on, and some hot ladies going on

The story is intriguing and the action is great. Could do with better character quirks and dialogue sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

I don't watch Toonami and never seen this series, so have zero clue as to what's going on in it, but the question is, is it worth watching? The only thing I know about the series is there's some hot stuff going on, and some hot ladies going on

if you want a show that has no substance beyond one female character who shoves her ass into men's faces then accuses them of assaulting her then yes

Edited by mochi

1 minute ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

Aren't you still banned for making death threats? =P

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

Just now, elfie said:

The story is intriguing and the action is great. Could do with better character quirks and dialogue sometimes.

So from one to ten, how good?

Just now, mochi said:

if you want a show that has no substance beyond one female character who shoves her ass into men's faces then accuses them of assaulting her then no

G8gF7rV.jpg.70a8b9ee272377d67b5be04a0d346fa6.jpg