UnevenEdge

All packed up for Area 51!

Rogue_Alphonse

18 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

have fun  well  has much fun   the feds will be busting ever last one

Not really I mean if all the people with reservations for hotels when the meme actually started followed through it might still be more of a thing... but it's as lame as it started... at this point lol. Funny enough it brought some more serious people out of the woodworks and yadayada... 2020 for anybody that declassifies the aliens you have my vote if you ask me that IS the number one public concern NO MATTER WHAT. Jk post/

1503110656-DOC%20-%20Rays%20saucer%20spi

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

2 hours ago, Mix said:

wait, that's really happening?

and you're going?

In some manner or other. People have already been arrested out here for things relating to it. And there are "events" set up out in Rachel, NV nearby Area 51. Stuff like Alienstock. Be interesting to see the news tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

In some manner or other. People have already been arrested out here for things relating to it. And there are "events" set up out in Rachel, NV nearby Area 51. Stuff like Alienstock. Be interesting to see the news tomorrow. 

Yep I've been semi-following it. Rachel is pretty far from area 51 though...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

i hope someone's making money off these idiots

• Like 1