UnevenEdge

Boruto Episode 47 Discussion

boruto-logo-png-4.png

Ep. 47:

"The Figure I Want to Be" (成りたい駒Naritai Sugata)

Opening: "OVER" performed by
Little Glee Monster 

Ending: "Telegraph Soul" performed by Game Jikkyosha Wakuwaku Band

Air date: September 8th, 2019 @ 2:00am

Tonight we have arrived at the finale of the Byakuya Gang Arc. 

350?cb=20180221123752

Last week Shikadai, with a helpful eye from Chōchō was able to get the upper hand on the Byakuya gang. Together figuring out their real target was Katasuke's lab from the beginning. The Byakuya gang was after sealed data from the lab that would fetch a very high price on the open market. 

In the end Gekkō and Ryōgi hopped onto a passing train while Boruto and Shikadai also hopped on, with a battle soon to follow as the last episode of the Byakuya gang arc takes place.

giphy.gif

Only on Toonami

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

pretty much what I said

which is odd since we've established gay people don't exist in Ninja-land

Well, we also have whatever's going on with Orochimaru.  And the girls can actually do things now.  I'd say things have changed under this new author!  (But don't get your hopes up too much.)

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Well, we also have whatever's going on with Orochimaru.  And the girls can actually do things now.  I'd say things have changed under this new author!  (But don't get your hopes up too much.)

I mean yeah the new author is less of a sexist homophobic prick than Kishimoto but a Gay character still isn't fucking likely XD

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Ryogi is in juvenile detention even though he was being manipulated and used?

He's going to sit there and wait for him every day?  Uhhh... 

THANK YOU FOR TELLING BORUTO NOT TO TRASH TALK HIS DAD, SHIKADAI!

it's just to remove him from the story so they can introduce a female romantic interest for Shikadai later

1 hour ago, mochi said:

it's just to remove him from the story so they can introduce a female romantic interest for Shikadai later

Pretty cynical on your part, but I wouldn't put it past them!  And if Ryogi never shows up again, it will just end up looking like a filler arc like we've all been saying lmao.