UnevenEdge

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Why don't they just delete his brain when he tries to upload?

Oh so he did.  That's dark and ruthless, doc, but you did what had to be done.

Nevermind, it's because he's not compatible.  Bleh.

Pretty much the same thing. The doc clearly knew he wouldn't be compatible, that's why he let him do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daos said:

Do they seriously have no counter for that?

I think Chase used some sort of EMP weapon to disable it in the first episode?  But apparently it's so big it can only be mounted on a jet or other vehicle?

Also for some reason they were really antsy about using it and he was only allowed to use it on the nanotech specifically.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I think Chase used some sort of EMP weapon to disable it in the first episode?  But apparently it's so big it can only be mounted on a jet or other vehicle?

Also for some reason they were really antsy about using it and he was only allowed to use it on the nanotech specifically.

If the other guys have an advantage like this, the war would be over in a week.

• Haha 1

Fight scene was pretty decent, but still feels like it's missing a certain flair I've come to expect from RWBY. It might just be that it's trying to stick a little closer to realism, assuming it's not because the animation team just can't quite reach Monty's level.

5 hours ago, rpgamer said:

Looking forward to you telling us all about it repeatedly every week.

Mochi thinks everything is a rip off of everything, even if they have superificial similarities, or none at all and just what he imagines.  I don't think he knows what the term means.

32 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Fight scene was pretty decent, but still feels like it's missing a certain flair I've come to expect from RWBY. It might just be that it's trying to stick a little closer to realism, assuming it's not because the animation team just can't quite reach Monty's level.

That was a really cool fight with all the martial arts.

Also love the sound for the suits powering up and the music added to the atmosphere really well during the fight.

Edited by DangerMouse

Admittedly, the hand-to-hand stuff always really gets me going. Weapons are cool, but there's just something special about the way he could animate a fist fight (and hopefully something passed on to the team).

Ooooolllddd example of his work, sorta related: