UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 380 Discussion Thread

one-piece-wallpaper-brook-by-fairypiecenarutowallpapers.blogspot.jpg

Bink's Brew The Song That Connects The Past with the Present

Kanji: ビンクスの酒 過去と現在をつなぐ唄

Romaji:

Binkusu no Sake - Kako to Ima o Tsunagu Uta

Toonami Airdate: 2:30am this Sunday morning (February  19th, 2017)

Japanese Airdate: December 7, 2008

Opening:

We Are! (2008 Remix)

Season: 10, Piece: 15

Screenplay:

櫻井剛 - Tsuyoshi Sakurai

Art: 白石美穂 - Miho Shiraishi

Animation: 高木雅之 - Masayuki Takagi

Direction:

藤宏幸 - Hiroyuki Satō

Previously on an emotional One Piece:

Brook recalls his past, when the whale Laboon started following his pirate ship and befriended the crew. When the crew headed toward the Grand Line, they had no choice but to leave Laboon behind because the danger the sea would present to a young whale like him, but Laboon followed them over Reverse Mountain anyway. Brook and his captain convince Laboon to stay behind, promising that after they traveled through the entire Grand Line and he grew strong enough to follow them, they would come back and bring him on their adventures. Unfortunately, they were unable to fulfill their promise

Make sure to tune in for the next episode

tumblr_inline_nxtit8EI6V1s2yta0_500.jpg

We'd hate to leave you behind

Only on Toonami

i wonder if toonami would lose much if they got rid of one piece it's so far behind that i doubt anyone pays attention to it's standing on toonami

It's taking up a very late night slot at 3:00 AM. I'm pretty sure the programmer knew what to expect, which is why he used it to fill that time slot.

That being said, I only watch these to play catch-up. I'll never have the time to watch all the episodes online, so I just try (and fail) to keep up with Toonami every week while I wait for new episodes.

So... it was a virus?  That's it?  Brook made it sound like they got attacked by somebody.  I mean, yeah, plagues at sea was something that happened a lot, but... this is up there with SHE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS.  It's just not interesting, and it's a RANDOM TRAGEDY!!!1  Eh...

Uhh, you probably shouldn't touch his hand or make him take off that mask if you want to live, Brook...

So... it was a virus?  That's it?  Brook made it sound like they got attacked by somebody.  I mean, yeah, plagues at sea was something that happened a lot, but... this is up there with SHE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS.  It's just not interesting, and it's a RANDOM TRAGEDY!!!1  Eh...

Uhh, you probably shouldn't touch his hand or make him take off that mask if you want to live, Brook...

Episode's not over yet. They'll probably throw a curve ball at us.

It's not like these pirates we dipicted as super powerful anyway, and it doesn;t really matter if you are too... its a sickness. Like cancer. You can be the strongest there is and that will still take you down. Whats the prob?

It's not like these pirates we dipicted as super powerful anyway, and it doesn;t really matter if you are too... its a sickness. Like cancer. You can be the strongest there is and that will still take you down. Whats the prob?

We don't really know how powerful they are.  If they made it this far they must not be too shitty, right?  That one guy from the Sanji intro arc got his ass kicked clear out of the Grand Line!  But yeah, I suppose you're right, but still... I had my hopes up.