UnevenEdge

SAO movie ends with teaser promising new SAO season

Jman

and from SAO's track record, absolutely NONE of it will be handles even remotely well. it had a lot of potential as a title, but the story's been dreadfully mismanaged since the middle of season one. and it's never recovered.

I would say that season 1 wasn't handled perfectly, for sure, but season 2 was a marked improvement.  Don't really want to argue about this again, though.

I would say that season 1 wasn't handled perfectly, for sure, but season 2 was a marked improvement.  Don't really want to argue about this again, though.

season 2 was even worse. at least season one was good until Kirito's duel with that guild master guy. season two just exacerbatd all of season one's flaws. though, ill admit that last arc with the dying girl was pretty nice.

and from SAO's track record, absolutely NONE of it will be handles even remotely well. it had a lot of potential as a title, but the story's been dreadfully mismanaged since the middle of season one. and it's never recovered.

It wasn't even very good in the first half of season one. Mostly boring and inconsistent.

Tried to get into the show when it was airing on Toonami. Couldn't do it. I just couldn't sit through an episode without getting bored.

So if there is another season aired on Toonami, I'll probably treat it the same way I do Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn and Naruto Shippuden---by watching something else.

Tired?!  There's tons of stuff that hasn't been explored yet!

If by "stuff that hasn't been explored" you mean the different orifices in Kirito's harem, then I'm fairly certain he's explored them all by now.  Multiple times.

It was inevitable and it's inevitably coming to Toonami.  I'll watch it.  I'll hate it.  I'll wish for the glory days of Oberon.  But I will get no such mercy. 

[Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise]

If by "stuff that hasn't been explored" you mean the different orifices in Kirito's harem, then I'm fairly certain he's explored them all by now.  Multiple times.

It was inevitable and it's inevitably coming to Toonami.  I'll watch it.  I'll hate it.  I'll wish for the glory days of Oberon.  But I will get no such mercy. 

[Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise]

He only ever fucked Asuna.  And no, that isn't what I mean.

Oberon will gleefully lick up the tears of butthurt of the SAO haters.

NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON!

Damn it.

:D