UnevenEdge

One Punch Man 3am Re(Punch)run Discussion Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her voice actress is an exact vocal match to Tiffany grant I'm sorry but it's true

Considering I blocked most of Eva from my memory, I have no recollection of how that character spoke... thank God.

And I don't recall what all else Tiffany Grant was in, or who she even is, really.  I'm sure if I heard other characters I'd know.

I hope Yuri on Ice was an example of things to come.........I'm tired of having to settle for Puri Puri Prisoners

You want main characters?  Because there's a lot of side characters and minor characters in Bleach... we don't know the sexuality for many, but a few are arguably gay/bi, even if the show doesn't come right out and say it.  Anyway there's at least one confirmed lesbian and one confirmed trans character.  And they're handled well, for the most part... better than you see in most shows.

Considering I blocked most of Eva from my memory, I have no recollection of how that character spoke... thank God.

And I don't recall what all else Tiffany Grant was in, or who she even is, really.  I'm sure if I heard other characters I'd know.

She's both Nami's Sister Nojiko and Lola