UnevenEdge

One Punch Man 3am Re(Punch)run Discussion Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hound

It's honestly a pretty good series, and 3am may be late enough to get away with the nudity

This is good.

True forums are a dying breed.

Always looked cool to me. The art alone is very nice.

Yeah, it's a cool looking show.

They captured the manga's art really well too. Madhouse and whoever was the HotD character designer who adapted those manga designs should have done Triage X too since it was by the same author/artist, the look of that show would have come out better. Though I haven't seen all of that one.

Yeah, it's a cool looking show.

They captured the manga's art really well too. Madhouse and whoever was the HotD character designer who adapted those manga designs should have done Triage X too since it was by the same author/artist, the look of that show would have come out better. Though I haven't seen all of that one.

Not too familiar w/ Triage X, but I think I might start up HoTD for the heck of it

"...Rosario X Vampire..."

Desu?

But no, who really has a clue what this series will be replaced with? It also depends on the length of [as] contract with Viz. It MIGHT be just a 6-month contract, in which case, it would need to be done by January 16th. By my math that would lead to it needing to complete January 14th. I'm thinking Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve would probably be pure marathons, but maybe not? If Children Who Chase Lost Voices gets a rerun, you could follow that with a mini-marathon of 2-4 episodes of One-Punch Man. We would get to #7 by December 17th, and #8 and #9 could follow after CWCLV on December 24th, then 10-12 finish the run (as those 3 episodes BELONG back-to-back-to-back at LEAST Once in an edition of Toonami expanded to 4:30 AM on 1/7/17.

So who knows what will follow OPM and when? It could happen as early as 1/14/17, or as late as 2/11/17 assuming only one rerun is played a night and none are aired on weekends in which the normal block is pre-empted for marathons!