UnevenEdge

#whatvideo

Cran

1 minute ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

Is it the scat video?

There are many, but only one trending....It's why I don't understand why some people are so green.

3 minutes ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

I saw a post similar to this. Big nope.

I don't plan on posting it here if that's what you mean....But since you're on....WTF with my simba hangs?

1 hour ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

It's saying "I want to wear a tutu and dance the lambada before I saw my leg off with a dull, rusted over butterknife."

Nuuuuu, I don't want that to happen to Crimson!  I don't care if he's a fucker! D=

There's a million people saying it doesn't exist and the #whatvideo thing is just a meme for some attention seekers wanting to be trendy. All the posts I've seen on varying social media from people claiming to have seen it are just as cryptic as you about what it entails accept for one post I found from a guy saying it's about as nasty as the two girls one cup thing.. All I can say is I have a facebook with over 200 friends on it and some of them are stupid enough to make their own two girls one cup video and post it just for attention I'm sure. 

This thread is still the first I've heard of the video or the whatvideo hashtag.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned