UnevenEdge

My Amazon package is still "out for delivery" at 10pm

Swimmod_Luna

yeah, sorry about that.....my homie delivers packages for amazon and sometimes I'll hope in and smoke him out.....packages get there when they get there

Is it the Harry Potter Golden Snitch clock or the personalized maple cutting board?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mix said:

yeah, sorry about that.....my homie delivers packages for amazon and sometimes I'll hope in and smoke him out.....packages get there when they get there

Is it the Harry Potter Golden Snitch clock or the personalized maple cutting board?

Neither it's a shelf that I need RIGHT THE FUCK NOW GOD DAMMIT

On 6/15/2019 at 9:56 PM, Athena 92 said:

I don't think it's coming today

same!

Imma have to call because I ordered mine May 7th and according to 'track my package' it hasn't even shipped yet.  So somebody didn't do their job.  Oddly enough mine are shelves too.  Well, it's called a Bakers Rack?  Idk, it looked like what I need by my stove and now I don't know if I'll even get one!

On 6/17/2019 at 6:09 PM, Hachiman said:

you're getting Amazon Logistics delivering it, so you shouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed. Jeff Bezos' too cheap to dough out cash money to UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL, hence the flex contractors.

https://gizmodo.com/the-ruthless-reality-of-amazons-one-day-shipping-1835513901

Amazon still uses UPS. I see their shit every day. However, it's not to the degree it used to be.