UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 74 Discussion!!

Welp, seeing how barely anybody replies to this thread before showtime - especially Elfie, who dropped the show just because he automatically assumed the Asta/Noelle/Mimosa love triangle was gonna be way more front-and-center than it actually wound up being - I might as well take this opportunity to make an announcement I've been sitting on that's tangentially related to Black Clover.

As some of you may be aware, I like to write in my spare time. I'm particularly fond of creating my own ideas for anime and putting them down on digital paper for online posting with the expectation of receiving feedback. Despite having posted one such idea - my first completed one overall, in fact - this past fall, it hasn't gotten the reception that I wanted, even after bringing it up in conversation every now and again. It's probably the fact that they're written as PDF uploads with specific formatting criteria that Uneven Edge wouldn't do justice that led to its avoidance, if not the strangeness of reading something as if one were to automatically view it as an anime. Thus, I've decided to make my personal take on what an anime by moi should be and make it more accessible.

Starting July 6, Kinky Kunoichi will see appearance on the popular fanwork archival site Archive of Our Own. Episodes will be uploaded on a weekly basis, with two episodes per week for six weeks, without any of the music notations, Japanese-language staff and cast listings, and next episode previews that make it look like a light novel begging for an adaptation. But for those curious, I will upload a "Supplemental Material" chapter the week following the final release, for those who don't want to download the PDFs and see it alongside the readings that way. A posting of the episode 1 cold open will also show up on DeviantArt a week before the posting begins, so you're free to show your support that way.

By the way, the aforementioned tangential relation to BC is that I imagined Kunoichi also being animated by Pierrot and having stolen enough animators to not make it look like a complete trash heap. Also, Asta probably needs a jam gag, what with his tendency to use his outdoor voice all the time.

Edited by PokeNirvash
Hey, if Mochi can post his own work in discussion threads, why can't I?
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1